4th ETS CONFERENCE Call for abstracts. We invite all colleagues to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
4th ETS CONFERENCE Call for abstracts
Osnaabrueck, Germany 6th – 9th July 2014
“Balancing turfgrass performance and sustainability”
ONLY 15 days LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT !
Deadline October 31st 2013
We invite all colleagues to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
We welcome contributions from all disciplines
… to encourage a ‘systemic approach’ to the study of turfgrass, where multidisciplinary teams approach turf roles and functions at different levels, from genetic studies to investigations of the whole ecological system. To consider turf knowledge in its broadest sense, viz. functional areas of sport and leisure, its role in the urban quality and in mitigation of environmental alterations.
To encourage presentations from all professionals, ETS has developed two categories
• “Practical Technical” more orientated to industrial communications and
• “Technical Scientific”, papers in this category are subject to peer review.
By submitting your abstract you also commit to send by January 15th 2014 a more detailed presentation of your work either in form of a 2-page extended abstract or of a full scientific paper. If your paper is accepted, it will be published in the offprint publications of the magazines
• European Journal of Horticultural Science (EJHS, impact factor 0,354): full scientific paper
• European Journal of Turfgrass Science (EJTS): 2-page extended abstract.
You will also have the opportunity to share your work at the 4th ETS Conference either as a oral presentation or as a poster.
Send your abstract (200 words) to email@example.com
How to write an abstract
An abstract is a single paragraph summary of your talk or poster and limited to 200 words or less. The abstract should be concise and to the point:
• Scope or research objectives of your study (one or two sentences).
• Brief description methods and materials (one or two sentences).
• Results or key findings (one or two sentences, be specific enough but state only your main points).
• Conclusions (one sentence).
• Do not include literature citations or references to figures or tables.
• Use standard English language
Short abstracts (max. 200 words) due by October 31st 2013.
Send files in MS Word for Windows format only.
Thank you for your interest and contribution to the 4th ETS Conference.
Questions ? Please contact the editor Alessandra Zuin
For information about the 4th ETS Conference at the University of applied Science Osnabrueck, visit the web site http://www.ets-conference-2014.eu/ or contact the Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org